Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Good afternoon everyone!  It's been a yucky week for me sick in bed, for over four days now,  and it's the first chance I've felt up to posting on my blog.  I surely hope your week has been better.   I wanted to share a creation I did awhile ago for my son's birthday.  He's gotten into the hiking and backpacking thing and I loved making this card for him. 

Some of the supplies on this card are from Jolee's Boutique by EK Success.  I love using their products because everything is done for you.  I used cardstock to create the grass with Martha Stewart's fringe scissors.  These are amazing and so fun to use.  I just love the look you get with these. 

I tore the brown cardstock and inked the edges with chalk ink.  I then used many different rubberstamps to add character to the card.  Notice how I rubberstamped over the fringes, I think it adds great texture.  My son loved this card, and I hope you all do as well.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment