Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello to all my crafty friends!  Today I wanted to share a new project I did with some new doll stamps that Prima has put out.  Their designed by Julie Nutting.  If you've read my previous blogs you'll find out that I'm a huge fan of hers.  I can't believe that there are now stamps of some of her designs, and unfortunately for my wallet, I have most of them. 


I created the background with spray inks.  I rubber stamped the swirls on with Versamark ink, and then used clear embossing powder with my heat gun to emboss them to the canvas.  Then I used more spray inks.  I  created the flowers and butterfly with  Martha Stewart Stencils and acrylic paint.   I used Plaid stencils to make the large cloud, and the smaller clouds I sketched myself.  I used Prima stamps to stamp the darling lady with Memento ink.  I colored her in with colored pencils.  The airplane, and dog, are stickers from Claudine Hellmuth.  The kite is by Martha Stewart.  The flowers are a mixture of companies, like Recollections, & Brides by Michaels.  The brads are by Recollections.  I put Stickles glitter on the dog.  I created the banner myself with scrap paper, and rubber stamps. The bling swirls are by Recollections. 

I took many different pictures so you can see the dimension you can get by using foam adhesive.  I have different thickness of foam, and several layers of paper that I used to create depth.  I hope you all noticed that some of my designs are messy and have glitter and ink all over them.  I think this adds to the charm and makes your creations seem more homemade.  I hope you all enjoy my latest creation, and have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment