Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted, so I guess I better get busy.  Today I thought I'd share a project that I did from inspiration on Pinterest.  Yes, I too am addicted to Pinterest.  If you haven't been on their website, beware!  You lose all sense of time when your on there, and get more ideas than you'll ever have time to create.

This is such an easy project to do.  I took a 12x12 canvas and painted it with black acrylic paint.  Then I cut out a flower leaf shape in many different pieces of scrap paper.  This is a great project to use up all those little scraps of paper that you never know what to do with.  I used Recollections paper for this project.  I glued down the flower shapes with Mod Podge.  After it dried I decided to write some inspirations with a white gel pen.  I then applied some bling in the center of the flower.  I'm not sure if I'm done with this yet or not, I may add more doodles, let me know what you all think.  I hope you enjoy this project, and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment