Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I know I did, a very lazy one, watching movies all weekend, and working on my doodling.  I'm taking a class online by Cathy Bluteau on the website CathyB.typepad.com.  I'm taking the class on Doodling Faces & Flora, and the Paper Pretty Girls class.  I'm learning a lot, and right now she has a sale going on until the end of July.  Check her out, she's amazing.

I'm hoping to post some pictures later this month where I'm demonstrating how I do the background on my collages.  I think you all might like more instructions on how I do my collages, and things like that.  I'd love to hear from you guys to see what you all might like. 

Today I thought I'd post a card that I made for my son-in-law.  This was a very easy card to create, I used Tim Holtz's paper for the background.  The lettering was done with an old fashioned label maker that I found at a yard sale.  I hope you all enjoy this card, and try and stay cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment