Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hope your all having a fantastic day.  Today I'd like to share a collage I've done on a small 5x7" canvas board.  I first did a base coat of acrylic paints in tan, beige, ivory, white and a little light pink, dabbed on with a sea sponge.  Then I took a piece of music paper and sponged over it with rose colored chalk ink.  On top of that is a piece of mulberry paper.  I then cut out the images of the two beauties out of scrapbooking paper, and applied on top of the mulberry paper. 

I rubber stamped the sayings (which I believe is Tim Holtz's stamps) onto different colored cardstock, then put foam tape underneath and applied it onto another piece of cardstock.  I took stickles glitter and applied it to the edge of the sayings.  The felt cloud and plane are by Pebbles (I believe).

The beautiful roses are by Recollections, and I applied stickles glitter to the tops of these.  Don't you love the sparkle?  The cute little butterflies are by Recollections.  I used a kite sticker by Martha Stewart, and then applied Rangers gloss accents on top of the kite.  Let dry well and apply to the collage.  I added extra bling around the neckline, and arm, along with a cute heart sticker.   I really think this came out so cute, and if you think so, let me know.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment