Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Good afternoon everyone!  I can't believe that Halloween is just around the corner.  The older I get the faster time seems to fly by.  Today I've got a really cute rubberstamping project to share.  This stamp is so cute!  I'm still trying to find the stamp so I can share the manufacture with all of you.   I put it away somewhere where I could find it, and of course I can't find it!  When and if I do find it, I'll try and update my blog with the name of the manufacture.  If anyone knows who makes this stamp, please feel free to share, so it will save what little bit of sanity that I have left.  I truly need to have a yard/crafting sale to weed out a lot of my things. 

I rubberstamped this design with memento black ink, onto white cardstock.  Then I cut it out.  I left a little bit of a white border around the edges, I think this helps it to pop out a little.  It doesn't matter if it's even, no one will notice if it's not.  Then I used my colored pencils to fill it in.  When I was done, I went back over the design with my black Sharpie ink pen.  I don't worry about it being perfectly outlined, I like the look of handmade.  I glued on a cute heart trim I got at Hancock Fabrics, then embellished the lace with some crystal bling by Recollections.  I glued on some cute bling trim that I also got at Hancock's, to accentuate the waist area.  I put some silver round dots on the bottom of the corset, and then glued on various types of ribbon.  I also used some ribbon to glue on the top in order to hang this up.  I hope you all enjoyed this project as much as I loved making it.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment