Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My goodness it's been over a month since I last blogged.  Time sure flies so fast!  Sorry everyone, I wish I could say I was on a cruise to the Caribbean, or out exploring the beautiful mountains of New Mexico, but sadly that's not the case.  I've just been experiencing a lot of computer problems.  Unfortunately I'm still having problems.  Never, ever allow your kids to use your lap top.  I've gone through three computers in the last three years!  Oh well, such is life.

I wanted to share a card that I made awhile ago.  It's in the altered art style. I'm a huge fan of Tim Holtz, and I'm always looking for inspiration.  This card is a little like his style.



I believe the paper I used was by Die Cuts With a View.  The gears are glossy, which give the card a really different look.  Most of the embellishments are by Tim Holtz, which includes the bingo letter, the enameled number, and the game spinner.  I rubber stamped the clock, and used my die cutting machine to attach a scalloped border around the clock.  The background paper was inked around the edges, with chalk ink.  I used foam dots to help give the accents some dimension.  

I hope you all enjoy my venture into altered art.  Lately I've been working a lot with my Julie Nutting paper doll stamps, and hope to be able to share some new collages with all of you soon.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment