Translate

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Time seems to have gotten by me again.  Today I thought I'd share two projects with all of you.  The first is a card that would be fit for a special guy in your life. The papers are by My Mind's Eye.  All I did was cut out the embellishments, backed them with foam, inked around the edges, and applied them to paper.  The embellishments are by Tim Holt's Ideaologoy, and 7 Gyspies.  This card was so easy to make, it probably took less than a half an hour.  Find paper packs that already have embellishments included on the paper.  It makes it so easy to cut them out and apply them to your card.



The second card is in the shabby chic style.  I love the light pastel colors.  The  paper is by Tim Holtz.  After I cut out the cardstock I rounded the corners.  I used chalk ink around all the edges to help the different papers pop out.Then I used a simple doily that I found in the cake isle at Michaels.   I used a rubber stamp to make the thank you portion.  Then I added some Recollections swirly pearl embellishments.  I found the flowers in the iron on section for tshirt decorating at Michaels.  I believe the paper clip bling and the bling in the center are from Recollections.  



I hope you all enjoy these two very different cards.  I've enjoyed sharing them with you.  I hope your able to take some time for crafting.  Sometimes if you only have a few minutes, you can ink the edges of cardstock.  Or cut out the papers you will need.  You don't need a couple of hours, make the best of a couple of minutes here and there.  Have a great day and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment