Translate

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello everyone!   I hope your all doing great.  I can't thank everyone enough for stopping by during the Where Bloggers Create 2014 blog hop.  I hope you all enjoyed the pictures of my crafting area.  It's very cluttered, and I love it.  At least I was able to clear off my desk so you all wouldn't see how messy it usually is.

Today's project is a cute card I made with silhouettes for the main design.  I'm so in love with the style of this card, as I have always had a love for anything vintage.  I cut out the ladies with my Cricut.  I'm not sure of the cartridge, but if you all really want to know then leave a comment and I'll be glad to go through my supplies and see if I can find which one I used.



Isn't the cameo button so cute?  It's by Jesse James buttons.  I inked the edges of the card with Colorbox Chalk ink.  I hope you all enjoy this card as much as I do.  Take care, stay cool, and happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment