Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Well, so much for good intentions.  I had hoped to post sooner than this, but life seems to keep getting in the way.  Today I'll share my latest steampunk creation.  I used Graphic 45 paper, which I love, love, love!  I just got their newest steampunk paper line and I can't wait to see what I come up with.  I found this cute house at the thrift store, and it was only 99 cents!  Wait a deal!  I used some of Tim Holtz's products to embellish with.  The cute little car was found in the jewelry section of Michaels.  I hope this gives you all inspiration to go out to your local thrift stores, and look for the things you can form trash to treasure!  By the way, I hope you like the new design of my website.  It took forever, and I haven't quite worked out all the kinks, but I can't believe I did it myself!  Let me know if you like the new design.  I'd love to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment