Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How's everyone doing today?  I'm doing good, still suffering from a sore arm, trying not to craft, but that's like telling me not to breathe.  I've got my annual art show coming up in September, and I need to get busy creating my submissions.  Can't wait.

Today I thought I'd show all of you the cute sewing spools I made from paper towel tubes, and aluminum foil tubes.  I've used my favorite paper by My Mind's Eye.  You may have seen it on a few other things I've shared.  In fact I think my last blog post showed a card using the same paper.  I've used some small decorative buttons made by Jesse James.  The photos are of my Grandfather, Grandmother, and my mom as a little girl.  I just love being able to use my own family photos.  I used flowers by Recollections, seam binding by Tim Holtz, and the large quilled butterfly is by Martha Stewart.  I hope you all enjoy my latest project, and I wish all of you happy crafting.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment