Translate

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hey Everyone!  Hello from a hot and soggy Arizona!  We've been getting some rain lately and our humidity is sky high!  Not fun if you don't have air conditioning!  I don't, ask you might have guessed.  I've survived the hot summers with a swamp cooler.  It just doesn't work with humidity.  Looking forward to the end of monsoons.

I'm sharing a cute card that I made using a template from Hot Off The Press.  It's a plastic 12x12 template that you use to cut out the card shape.  It's a lot cheaper than a die cut, it's a little old school, but so am I.  As usual I'm once again using stamps by Prima that was created by Julie Nutting.  The paper that I used is by My Minds Eye.  It's my all time favorite paper, and you'll probably see it a lot.  I colored in the young lady with alcohol markers.  Here is the card I made:




I hope you all stay cool for the next few weeks.  I know I'm looking forward to some cooler, dryer weather!  Happy Crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment