Translate

Monday, April 13, 2015

Back online!

Wow, time flies when you don't have access to the internet.  My modem died on me, and it was a good excuse to upgrade our access.  Finally able to get back on the web.  I've missed blogging, and I've especially missed Pinterest.  Yes, I'm addicted to Pinterest!  I know there are lots of you who can relate.

I recently participated in a contest through Michael's craft store called Springtime in Paris.  I submitted the following collage in hopes of winning.  Wish me luck!  This is a picture of the outside of the box that looks like a book:



I made the flower embellishment using a die cut by Brenda Walton for Sizzix.  The paper doll is a rubber stamp by Julie Nutting for Prima.  I hope you all know by now how much I love these paper dolls.  Their so beautiful!  This is the inside: 



I spray painted the table blue, and used doilies for the awning.  Did you notice how cute the purses are?  Their Jesse James buttons that I cut the shanks off of.  I love the balloons made by Recollections!


The framed picture is just a sticker with a frame mounted on top of it.  I added stickles by Ranger to the Eiffel tower to help it pop out a little.  It's hard to tell, but the sparkle is just so darned cute!  I hope you all love this collage as much as I do!  Sometimes it's hard to be objective.  I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed, and who knows, I just might win a trip to Paris!  Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment