Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

Collage Crazy

I hope everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays.  Time spent with family and friends are a precious gift.  I know I've been very blessed, and I hope the same is true for all of you!  I've been very busy with collages lately.  Their one of my favorite things to do.  I just get such a kick out of making something so beautiful out of a plain blank canvas.  Sometimes you don't want to try to create for fear that you will mess it up.  I say, go for it!  Sometimes some of my best creations were because of a mistake I made.  It seems to come out so much better than it would have if I didn't make that mistake.

This collage is one that I had a blast creating.  The doll pattern is from the website of GabriellePollacco.blogspot.com.  Her work is so amazing, and she has some great videos on You Tube for inspiration as well.  I hope you all enjoy my collage, and continue to do some happy crafting!!!!   Happy Holidays!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment