Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

Good afternoon everyone!  Hope all is well with all of you..  Today I'm excited to share one of my earlier projects.  This is a collage that I made a while ago that I just love.  It's been such a long time that I made this that I can't remember how I created the paper doll.  It could be a rubber stamp, or maybe a pattern I downloaded off the web.  I'm sorry, but the older I get, the worse my memory is.  If you saw my craft supplies, you'd understand how hard it would be to locate the stamp I may have used.  I'm sure some of you can relate!

Anyways, this is the very first collage that I ever did.  It's pretty simple, but I just love all the pink in it.  The skirt is just torn scraps of paper that I glued on at the top only, so the bottom is loose and free flowing.  She's holding a beaded flower in her hand.  I hope you all enjoy this latest beauty.  Happy crafting!!!  Oh, by the way, happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there.  I hope you all get to enjoy the day with friends, and loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment