Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy 4th of July!!

I know I'm a little early, but not sure if I will have time to post this weekend.  I thought I'd share with you guys the cards that I made for the grandkids.  I've got four grandchildren, and every holiday I send them handmade cards.  They love to get their own mail, and I know their Mama has a special box for each one of them to save all their special cards in.  I love thinking that long after I'm gone they'll have a little piece of my heart with them forever.  I know that may sound corny, but I do put a lot of my feelings and love into my handmade cards.  Especially for the very, very special people in my life.  On with the sharing.

The first card has made a boy stamp made by Prima, by Julie Nutting. All the other children stamps were purchased from HSN, (I think)  For some reason I didn't write down the name of the company who manufactures these stamps.  I always write down the names, so I don't know why I didn't write it down this time.  Sorry guys.  If I can figure out who makes them, then I'll post it back on here later.  I'm sure some of you can relate to my brain fart!  Oh well.  Hope you like these cards, I know I enjoyed sharing them with you.  Happy crafting!!















No comments:

Post a Comment