Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm such a terrible blogger!  So sorry everyone, but it's been a busy month around here.  Just got back from a great vacation in New Mexico, and didn't realize how long it's been since I posted on here.  I have been busy creating lately, so that has been great.  Can't wait to start sharing with you all some of my creations.

I've told all of you what a big fan I am of Julie Nutting.  I bought her first book called Collage Couture.  Now she has a new book (that I already ordered, and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival) called Collage Couture Studio.  I'm so in love with all of her products.  She has a paper doll line through Prima Marketing.  I think I own all of them but 4-5.  That's a lot!  Well I wanted to share a tag that I created with one of her paper doll stamps.



This paper doll stamp has a country western feel to her.  I wanted to make her a little more feminine, so I used paper from My Minds Eye for her clothes and hat.  The pinwheel is from Recollections.  I love adding kites to my creations, and this one is from Basic Grey.  The stamp with the saying on it is by Tim Holtz.  I used a cute paper doily, and added a beautiful blue bird from Martha Stewart.  I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more creations with these stamps, because they are so versatile.  You could even stamp them, then scan them into your computer to increase or decrease their size for different projects.  I hope you all enjoy my country gal, and I'd love to hear from any of you that are as addicted to these stamps as I am.  Have a great day, and happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment